End of Lease Options
You may be curious about what options you have available to continue driving a Ram or Dodge once your lease is nearing its end. Fortunately, Haddad Dodge Ram has different options to choose from that can all be done by call/text or email. Even if your lease-end is still months ahead, Haddad Dodge Ram is here to help you plan ahead for the future. Speak with our Lease Return Specialist to further discuss your options.
1. Purchase a New Dodge or Ram
New Dodge or Ram Vehicles
Haddad Dodge is here to help you choose a new Dodge or Ram model from our extensive inventory. We strive to make it as easy as possible for you to turn in your current lease and find your next new vehicle.
Lease Loyalty Incentives
Haddad Dodge will make sure you get the best possible deal on your new Dodge or Ram with bonus cash and special lease rates.
2. Purchase Your Current Dodge or Ram
If you’re not ready to part ways with your Dodge or Ram, Haddad Dodge Ram will be happy to assist you in the process of purchasing your vehicle. Please contact us to discuss your financing options.
3. Return Your Dodge or Ram
If you’d like to turn in your vehicle without purchasing or leasing a new one, follow the steps you’ll need to take to return your lease.
- Review the condition of your vehicle prior to scheduling your vehicle inspection.
- Schedule your vehicle inspection. Your vehicle will be evaluated for any excess wear and use. Once the inspection is complete, you will receive an inspection condition report that had documented any excess wear and use. In order to determine your best options, we highly recommend you discuss these results with your Lease Return Specialist.
- Turn in your vehicle to Haddad Dodge Ram.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have the option to end my Dodge or Ram lease early?
Haddad Dodge Ram is here to help if you need to terminate your lease early. Contact us for additional information on early lease termination. Our lease specialist will inform you about your options.
Q: Is it possible to get a new Ram or Dodge model if I still have one year left on my current lease?
Yes! You can upgrade your current Ram or Dodge lease. Contact us for more information.