A Health Safety Message
To our Valued Guests:
Thank you for your continued loyalty.
At Haddad Dodge RAM we take your personal health and safety very seriously. We recognize the impact the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has had in our community. We felt it was important to maintain clear and transparent lines of communication directly with you and to share more information about the steps our teams are taking to help keep our guests and team members safe.
Upon entering our dealership, you will notice some additional precautions we have implemented:
- Face masks have become the new normal. Our staff is required to wear a mask.
- We are practicing social distancing throughout our dealership and you will notice signs throughout.
- We have strived to create a “Contactless environment”
- No handshakes, fist bumps and/or high fives
- You instead will get a friendly smile and wave.
- We have added a new way to buy your vehicle with online sales and home delivery options. Click here to learn more
- Vigilant wiping down of all surfaces
- You will notice our team members wiping down all surfaces before and after each interaction, with each other and our guests
We feel confident that these best practices we have implemented using guidance from the CDC and Kern County Department of Health will serve us well in keeping you and our team members safe and healthy as you continue to experience the excellent customer service of our team.
As always, we aim to serve you in any way that is most convenient to you and encourage you to utilize our website as your online digital showroom! Every online inquiry and phone call will be promptly answered by our expert internet team.
Haddad Dodge RAM will continue to be here for you and our community.
Thank you again for your loyalty.
Updated May 20, 2020.